Saturday, January 2, 2010

Give Me Some sunshine Give me some rain....

This Post is Dedicated to all my friends from my college days..
mareez,Rane,Nathu,Luri Parwane,pantji,sanju,makka,pappu...
with whom life was fun and who gave me moments I can cherish for a lifetime...
u guys are great...
3 Idiots are here...
A movie that brings back the memories of college days back, Memories of my best and life long friends back...and the song I want to grow up once again impacts out heart more than anyone else...
College days were Fun... Leg Pulling was Fun only when Luri used to do it. and rane used to pull my leg on one thing always and mareez used to join in between :) Pappu and parwane were easy targets for all.... nathu was the most decent guy in our group after he was drunk as silent as....... I doonno.

Cheers to all my college friends

No comments:

Post a Comment